Friday, January 21, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises

----------EDIT----- Apparently you'll have to click on each individual photo to see it in all it's glory.

They announced yesterday that the villains in the Dark Knight Rises will be Catwoman and Bane. This is pretty fucking awesome. Christopher Nolan keeps the graphic novels very well, which is very bad news for Bruce Wayne, because Bane fucked his shit up. Let me start off by saying Bane is not the piece of shit dumb fuck that you have seen in previous Batman flicks. No, this guy is fucking SMART. He takes over the entire gangster underground (which have had a major role in both movies so far) and is the only *physical* threat Batman has ever had. And SPOILER ALERT***** Bane fucking breaks Batman's back. IN TWO DIFFERENT STORIES! In the comic series he straight up tosses Batman off of Wayne Enterprise for half of Gotham City to see and he's not wearing a mask when this happens. And in the Graphic Novel (which monsieur Nolan has kept with) Bane breaks Batman's back over his fucking knee. Hahahaha.
Just like sew. Or so. Whatever the fuck it is. Anyway, shit's getting bad really quick for The Gotham Knight. Or Dark Knight. Whichever you like. I'm pretty excited for the Bane character. He'll get the movie role he deserves.

However, Catwoman?? And Anne Hathaway as Catwoman? I don't know how I feel about this.
Can you picture that being Anne Hathaway? I can't really. But as soon as I see Publicity photo's of her in her outfit I'll probably jizz in my pants.

And speaking of Jizz in the pants. Yesterday while I had a break in my classes I went to East Hills Mall in Bakersfield to kill some time. I had heard there was this awesome game store that sold old ass SNES games and was pretty stoked on getting one. But I never in my life expected to find this. Out of the corner of my eye I see this from the food court.
A Princess Leia life size cardboard cut out. I immediately walked in and just fucking got blown away. I'll post all the pictures at the end, but let me explain this to you. It is a HUGE comic book/vinyl record store and HALF OF THE FUCKING STORE IS STAR WARS ACTION FIGURES AND COMICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had signed posters/figures/comics you name it, these guys had it. I fully plan on blowing at least 50 there on Tuesday when I go down to school. Just browse the photos to see how awesome it is.










No comments:

Post a Comment