Saturday, January 8, 2011

Queen of the Dead

I'm going to start this post off by embarrassing myself and admitting that I am currently watching Queen of the Damned. It's so terrible it's not even funny. Lestat the vampire sings in the singer of Korns voice for some reason. Haha.

Lately in Arkansas they've been finding the bodies of dead birds just falling from the sky and dead fish washing up on shore. And I just looked more into it. It's not even just in Arkansas. In Sweden, the US, and New Zealand hundreds of birds are just dropping dead and "millions" of fish are washing up on shore. I don't know how to explain this. Zombies simply have nothing to do with it and this I know for sure. However, there are other scary possibilities. Aliens, the Apocalypse, or some really fucking deadly disease that could take us out just as easily.

Aliens are a lot smarter than Zombies (if they exist that is) and I'm not sure if hiding or going about my own personal Zombie survival *to be posted in a future update* will do shit to save anyone. The Apocalypse is even worse because there's really not a damn thing we can do about it. Long story short (because I'm ridiculously tired and it's almost 4:30am) this is getting to be pretty weird and something is going to happen soon and none of us are going to know what it is or what to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment