Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Old ass song I found. And some really cool pictures to go along with it.

I found this song I wrote last year when I was all into trying to get a band going. I kind of like it still, except the end gets lame.

Ever since High School I've been so hard pressed
And all the shit you say just makes me depressed.
'Cause I don't give a fuck about boys going flacid
Or the time you shit your pants cause you tripped on Acid.
I get that you think that it sets you free,
but that kind of shit just don't appeal to me.
I spent all night glued to my tv
With all these Halo fuckers owning me,
you'd think that I'd grow up eventually,
but it beats beer pong at some lame party.
I wont get out of bed for quite a while,
'cause I just pirated a new X-files
So mulder, scully, and I will spend the night
Wallowing in pity till we feel alright
And you called me up the other day
you critique my life and then you say
"you can't live like this, your friends all worried
and your mother seemed pissed.
It's almost 3PM and you're still asleep
will you ever grow up or are you just on repeat?

and some sweet pictures I found. You'll have to click on them to see the whole picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment