Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 10th, 2010

I don't care:
-who the fuck you are
-what you've done to me in the past
-if I like you
-if I don't
-if I hate you
-if I love you
-if we had a major fallout
-if we've never talked before
-if future events prevent us from ever meeting
-if you told me you don't like Converge
-if you think comic books are nerdy
-if you think this blog is nerdy
-is you're nerdy
-if you noticed I accidently put "is" instead of "if"
-if you don't even like Zombies
-if you don't like me at all
-if you think I'm an asshole
-if you've called me an asshole.

I don't care whether any of these things are true, but I will be thinking about you when Zombies take over and wondering if you're alright. (Except if you think Zombies and Comics are nerdy. Then you're on your fucking own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment