Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 7th, 2010

It's 1:06 am. It's hard falling asleep in a city, in a house, you've never been in before. As if the zombie apocalypse wasn't a big enough worry, every creak makes me think that dick from Paranormal Activity is going to grab my lag and drag me across the floor. Wouldn't that be my fucking luck?
Not sure what's on the schedule for tomorrow. Maybe figure out where the nearest Home Depot is, because if there's a full blown outbreak I need supplies, seeds for vegetables, and some tools of death. It actually wouldn't be a bad idea to hold it down for the underground in a Home Depot. You could build yourself a house up in the steel frames of the aisles that could span the entire store. They'd have no way to get up. There's a ton of farming supplies. There's snack machines. You could even make yourself spare keys to all the markets in town.. given you can take out the proud infected owner of those keys.

Lack of cardio is going to be the death of me.
I need to go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment