Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7th, 2010 (cont.)

Right before I fell asleep I realized one thing.
When the takeover happens.. I'm not going to be able to see shit. Eventually my contacts are going to expire and my glasses are no longer accurate. That's one thing they never point out in movies. There's gotta be one person who wears contacts. What does that guy do?
Another thing I was thinking about is all the celebrities who will be infected.. Can you imagine seeing the Kardashian sisters as decaying matter? Much like their tv show (zoom, zoom, zoom).
I honestly thought in Zombieland when they pull up to the house that says "BM", I thought FOR SURE that it was Billy Mays. Too soon? Sorry.
Spending time with Wellie has made me realize he would be a good partner when the spread happens. He can run fast as hell, I just hope he instinctively knows to stay away from the infected. I'm not sure if his bark is that loud or not yet, but he doesn't bark much. I'd just have to keep him away from the windows in case he sees one of them. He's scratching my arm right now. I just took him outside, so I don't know what he wants.. Maybe he just needs love. Mama's boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment