Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6th, 2010

Every cough I heard in the Phoenix airport I just imagined all the fucking bacteria slowly getting into all these poor assholes systems.. the solanum slowly killing the body from the inside out. Every elderly person I see walking slowly with a slump in their step I think is already turned.
It hasn't spread to St. Louis yet. Although half these people could have it and no one would ever know. Who knows how long it would take for it to completely kill the body. At any point this virus could take a fucking turn for the worse and pull a full blown shit storm on the planet. Who the fuck cares about terrorists when there's mother fucking brain eating douche bags running (yet to know if they can run) after your ass.
I don't even know the way out of this city if I need to get out.

fuck me sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment